Please review the terms, conditions, and risks set forth in the Offering Memorandum before completing a questionnaire.
The State of California requires that all Investors reside in California or, if an entity, be headquartered in California. There are two cases of Investors with investment minimums for each class:
1) UNACCREDITED INVESTORS are individuals and households that have less than $1MM in net worth (excluding homes, furnishings, and automobiles) and less than $200K in annual income. The minimum investment is $1,000.
Financial assistance is available to qualifying West Oakland residents. Click here to learn more.
If you are an Unaccredited Investor and a resident of California, you can invest UP TO $2,500 without meeting any additional requirements. A Suitability Questionnaire is not required. Please proceed directly to completing a Subscription Agreement.
If you want to invest MORE THAN $2,500, you must complete a Suitability Questionnaire to show that you satisfy certain requirement including the following:
1) A minimum net worth (exclusive of homes, home furnishings, and automobiles) of at least $250,000 and minimum gross income of $65,000 AND the investment does not exceed 10 percent of that net worth; OR
2) A minimum net worth (exclusive of homes, home furnishings, and automobiles) of $500,000 AND the investment does not exceed 10 percent of that net worth.
2) ACCREDITED INVESTORS are individuals and households that have $1MM or more in net worth (excluding homes, furnishings, and automobiles) OR more than $200K in annual income. The minimum investment is $5,000.
A completed Suitability Questionnaire is required to show that the amount to be invested by an Accredited Investor will not exceed 10 percent of the Investor’s net worth (exclusive of homes, home furnishings, and automobiles).
There are two ways to complete the Suitability Questionnaire:
1) Click here to open the questionnaire as a printable PDF, after which you can print it, complete it and mail it back to us at the following address: 1814 Franklin St., Suite 800 Oakland, CA 94612.
2) Complete and submit the questionnaire using the online form below (scroll down). NOTE: Cookies must be enabled on your browser. Click here for instructions for how to enable browser cookies.
PLEASE PROVIDE ANSWERS TO ALL OF THE QUESTIONS IN THE QUESTIONNAIRE. In order to access the questionnaire form you must first check the box agreeing to use electronic records and signatures and then click the continue button. The questionnaire will then become accessible. When you reach the end of the questionnaire click on “Sign Here” button at the bottom. This will open a window that contains an “Adopt and Sign” button. Clicking on that button will close the window. However, this is not the final button for submitting your questionnaire. Once the window closes, a small box will appear on the left hand side of your questionnaire that contains a “Confirm Signing” button. This is the final button for submitting your questionnaire. Upon submission you will receive a copy of your completed questionnaire as a PDF attachment to an email from Docusign, our e-form service provider.
If you have any problems using the form below please contact us. We’re happy to assist you.